Contact us now:
(913) 735-7707

Are There Laws or Regulations Pertaining to Who Can Provide Trademark Law Advice?

As a lawyer who often practices before the USPTO, I have been asked the question on occasion as to what qualifications a United States resident must possess to act as a trademark representative before said agency.  The answer, in brief, is that a trademark representative must be a licensed attorney or a person pleading or […]

Read More